At Northridge, we love to have FUN! We have special events for our children, summer activities, and a Fall Festival to create more opportunities for friendships to grow and families to be strengthened.
Our Children’s Ministry at Northridge is for children age 4 through 5th grade. At Northridge Kids we strive to teach children to:
- Love God: Our first priority is to connect children with God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Matt. 22:37
- Love family: We love and honor family because it is important to God. Eph. 6:1-3
- Love people: We love people because God loves all people. John 3:16
- 4 and 5 year olds have a class that meets upstairs in the Childen’s Building.
- 1st and 2nd graders also have a class that meets upstairs in the Children’s Building.
- 3rd through 5th graders meet in the FMC Building in the Chapel on Sundays and in the Tree House on Wednesday evenings.